The adoption of cryptocurrencies into businesses has widely evolved in the recent past and is continuing to grow. This has evoked agile crypto entrepreneurs to bring in newer concepts, and use-cases for cryptocurrencies. The key to amplifying benefits and profits with cryptocurrencies is through a cryptocurrency exchange software. Cryptocurrency exchanges are the center point of business in the cryptosphere and the market volume is rapidly expanding almost every day.
With constantly arising digital and technological advancements, there are new trends making their way into the crypto exchange market, as well. One such trend which is currently ruling the market is Whitelabel decentralized exchange. If you’re a crypto enthusiast, you would have definitely come across the term. If you’re a beginner, you might wonder what Whitelabel exchanges mean, how it will help your business, and where to get a Whitelabel solution for your exchange. This blog will clarify everything that you need to know! So let’s get cracking.
What is meant by a Whitelabel crypto exchange software?
A white label software, in general, means software that is developed by a certain company that is sold to another for further enhancement or customization. In terms of a Whitelabel cryptocurrency exchange software, it is an upgraded version of a crypto exchange platform. The software is readily-available, fully-featured, and integrated with required technical and security support for the exchange. It brings forth high-quality functionalities and robust backend support that will ensure a seamless business experience for both the traders and the exchange owner.
Why should you go with a Whitelabel exchange? What are the benefits involved? Let’s take a look.
Primary advantages of a Whitelabel exchange software
- Technical Expertise
If you’re intrigued with developing your own cryptocurrency exchange software, but worried about lacking technical expertise, Whitelabel solutions are for you. Whitelabel exchanges are developed by seasoned experts and you don’t need any special technical knowledge to manage them.
- Quicker deployment
As mentioned earlier, Whitelabel solutions are ready-to-use, integrated with everything required for the exchange. All the customers have to do is to purchase them, and customize them. Therefore, they are very efficient and quick to launch and help you get up to speed among your existing competitors.
- Time and cost-saving
A white-label exchange software is both time and cost-effective. As it is already ready-made, it takes the edge off the time and money spent on the development process. Also, it is pre-tested and any bugs are resolved before delivering to the customers, thereby ensuring zero error.
Whitelabel exchange software comes with cutting-edge solutions inbuilt by experts. Hence, they are more reliable when compared to the one that is built from the ground up. Also, they are flexible and help with quick bug fixes.
- Broad Customization scope
Whitelabel exchanges are highly scalable and customizable. Users can customize the exchange in terms of their desired name, logo, brand, UX/UI, color themes, etc., hassle-free with a Whitelabel software. This helps them register their preferred brand to their customers efficiently.
Must-have features for a Whitelabel exchange software
- Support for Multiple cryptocurrencies and languages
- Automated KYC/AML verification
- Secure, multi-currency wallet
- API and SDK integration
- Admin Backend panel
- Powerful Matching Engine
- High TPS
- Payment gateway integration
- High-volume liquidity
- Firewall/Firebase implementation
- Advanced blockchain and smart contracts
- Mobile Application support
- Integrated Referral program
- Multi-Layered security protocols
What do you need to look for when choosing a Whitelabel exchange software?
- Dedicated platform control
- Whether the platform complies to jurisdictional requirements
- Pricing- Monthly/ Yearly, Installation cost, etc
- Flexibility to host on your servers
- The technology stack used to build the platform
- Security features implemented into the platform
- The type of cryptocurrencies and fiat money supported by the platform, and whether the exchange owner has the flexibility to configure or add any, in the future
- Scope for customization
- Whether the platform supports limit/ market/stop-loss
- Is the platform flexible enough to connect with external exchanges to boost liquidity?
- Is the platform integrated with the market maker?
- What kind of backend and maintenance support is offered?
At Cryptocurrencyexchangescript, we have a solid team of highly qualified and experienced developers, who will offer a white-label cryptocurrency exchange platform that is a perfect fit for your business, comprising all the above-mentioned criteria. Our platform is highly secure, stable, scalable, and customizable according to user preferences. We strive to bring our customers’ business vision to reality at the most affordable price in the market. To set foot in the cryptosphere with a lucrative crypto exchange platform, get in touch with our support team.